There are footpaths from the Park which lead directly onto Humbleton Hill then beyond onto more paths and bridleways. These lead to interesting ponds, wildlife areas, woods and all parts of the Cheviot Hills and valleys.
We welcome dogs but they must be kept on a lead, bearing in mind our cattle, sheep and lambs in the neighbouring fields!
Contact us to arrange a visit
- Hardstanding and grass electric pitches
- Grass non electric pitches
- Male and female washrooms with hot and cold water, vanity basins, hair and hand dryers, razor points and free showers
- Disabled wash and toilet room complete with personal shower and separate mother and baby changing area
- Childrens play area with swings, slides and zip line
- Baby changing facilities
- Dishwashing area
- Laundrette with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities
- Chemical disposal point and grey waste disposal area
- Water points
- Dog walking area
- Reception area with small coffee shop selling teas, coffees, local Doddington dairy ice cream, drinks and nibbles. Free WiFi.